YouTube channels for English teachers - Biography
In this episode we will be introducing you to the channel Biography, which has short (2-4 minutes usually) documentary style videos about the lives of celebrities, writers, politicians etc. These people might be interesting for your students, and / or relevant for the coursebook unit you are working on.
A lot of the videos showcase famous past figures, but the video we have chosen focuses on Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook. We offer three different activity ideas you can do with students before they watch the video, in order to activate their background knowledge, help them with potentially blocking vocabulary, and scaffold their listening experience. They are all exemplified in the worksheet we have created to accompany the tutorial, which you can find here.
Anna Csíky, iSLCollective Teacher Trainer
1) what's the name of the robot ?
2) Where is this robot ?
3) What's the goal of the robot ?
4) how this robot do his job ?
5) his movements are similar to those of another robot. which ?
6) what's the composition of this robot ?
1. what's the name of the robot ?
2. What's the goal of the robot ?
3. Where is this robot ?
4. how this robot do his job ?
5. what's the composition of this robot ?
6. his movements are similar to those of another robot. which ?
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire pour écrire des commentaires!